- J.D., California Western School of Law, 2013, with honors
- B.S., George Mason University, 2010, cum laude
- New York
- New Jersey
Nazia J. Khan is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's New York office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Khan’s practice focuses on corporate finance and securities laws. She represents companies and underwriters in public and private corporate finance transactions including initial public offerings, shelf registrations, registered direct transactions, PIPEs, private placements and other securities offerings. In addition, Ms. Khan represents publicly-held companies with their reporting obligations under the Exchange Act and with NASDAQ, NYSE and other exchange listing and compliance matters including matters involving FINRA.
- Top Rated Securities & Corporate Finance Attorney
- Super Lawyers, 2017-2018
- Represented Immuron Limited in its $6.1 million public offering and uplisting to Nasdaq
- Represented Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in its $26 million public offering and uplisting to Nasdaq
Corporate and Securities Law Blog Posts
- Global Legal Chronicle, September 25, 2018