Nazia Khan is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Dallas office.
Areas of Practice
Nazia’s practice focuses on corporate finance and securities laws. She represents companies and underwriters in public and private corporate finance transactions, including initial public offerings, shelf registrations, registered direct transactions, private investments in public equity (PIPEs), private placements and other securities offerings.
In addition, Nazia represents publicly held companies with their reporting obligations under the Exchange Act and with NASDAQ, NYSE and other exchange listing and compliance matters including matters involving FINRA.
- Represented Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. in its initial public offering and listing on Nasdaq
- Represented Immuron Limited in its initial public offering and listing on Nasdaq
- Represented Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., in its initial public offering and listing on Nasdaq
- Represented underwriters in an initial public offering and listing on Nasdaq of a company in the rideshare industry
- Represented underwriters in an initial public offering of and listing on Nasdaq of a biotechnology company focused on early cancer screening and detection
New York Metro Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2017-2019
Who's Who in America, 2019
Corporate and Securities Law Blog Posts
- "SEC Administrative Proceedings Against Public Companies for Failure to Remediate Material Weaknesses in Internal Control Over Financial Reporting," February 5, 2019
- "Expansion of Regulation A to Reporting Companies: Increased Alternatives Now Available to Public Companies Seeking to Raise Capital or for Mergers and Acquisitions," February 1, 2019
- "The Effects of the SEC Shutdown on the Capital Markets," January 18, 2019
- "SEC Expands the Definition of 'Smaller Reporting Company,'" July 12, 2018
- Global Legal Chronicle, 09.25.2018
J.D., California Western School of Law, 2013, with honors
B.S., George Mason University, 2010, cum laude
- New York
- New Jersey