- Nota Bene Episode 158: The U.S.-China Trade War: How It Started and Where It’s Headed with Reid Whitten01.31.2023
- Nota Bene Episode 157: Analyzing Risks and Opportunities Facing Multinational Companies with Michael P.A. Cohen and Scott Maberry01.17.2023
- Nota Bene Episode 156: The Corporate Investor Movement Toward Environmental, Social, and Governmental Policies with Allison Troianos and Ariel Yehezkel (Winter Repeat)12.15.2022
- Nota Bene Episode 155: Big Data: A Practical Guide to Global Privacy Law with Liisa Thomas (Winter Repeat)12.08.2022
- Nota Bene Episode 154: The International Race toward Green Hydrogen with GHC President Janice Lin and Tony Toranto (Winter Repeat)12.01.2022
- Nota Bene Episode 153: Organizational Integrity in the Post-Pandemic Enforcement Environment with Jonathan Aronie and Joseph Jay (Winter Repeat)11.24.2022
About Nota Bene
Explore how global headlines will affect your multinational business on Nota Bene, a bimonthly horizon-scanning podcast for the C-Suite by the Sheppard Mullin law firm. Join host, international trade partner Scott Maberry, as he and his expert guests explore how trends in geopolitics, law and commerce intersect while providing insights and strategies for succeeding as a global business in this new world economic order.
This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as legal advice specific to your circumstances. If you need help with any legal matter, be sure to consult with an attorney regarding your specific needs.