- Nota Bene Episode 167: New Restrictions on Investment in China with Michael Zhang and Reid Whitten of Sheppard Mullin08.24.2023
- Nota Bene Episode 166: Mental Health in Great Organizations with Dr. Thomas Franklin and Dr. Marina Nikhinson of the Mindwork Group07.26.2023
- Nota Bene Episode 165: Great Concepts in Compliance with Lisa Fine of the Great Women in Compliance Podcast07.11.2023
- Nota Bene Episode 163: South Korea Update: Recent International Policy and Law Developments with Paul Kim and Scott Maberry05.10.2023
- Nota Bene Episode 161: Africa Update: What the Rapid Evolution of the Commercial and Enforcement Environments Mean for International Business, with Andreas Stargard of Primerio03.14.2023
- Nota Bene Episode 160: European Update: Oliver Heinisch and Scott Maberry Talk Protectionism, Competition Enforcement, and Data Protection02.28.2023
- Nota Bene Episode 159: U.S. Legislative Update: What to Expect from the Divided 118th Congress with Elizabeth Frazee and Chani Wiggins of TwinLogic Strategies02.14.2023
- Nota Bene Episode 158: The U.S.-China Trade War: How It Started and Where It’s Headed with Reid Whitten01.31.2023
- Nota Bene Episode 157: Analyzing Risks and Opportunities Facing Multinational Companies with Michael P.A. Cohen and Scott Maberry01.17.2023
- Nota Bene Episode 156: The Corporate Investor Movement Toward Environmental, Social, and Governmental Policies with Allison Troianos and Ariel Yehezkel (Winter Repeat)12.15.2022
- Nota Bene Episode 155: Big Data: A Practical Guide to Global Privacy Law with Liisa Thomas (Winter Repeat)12.08.2022
- Nota Bene Episode 154: The International Race toward Green Hydrogen with GHC President Janice Lin and Tony Toranto (Winter Repeat)12.01.2022
- Nota Bene Episode 153: Organizational Integrity in the Post-Pandemic Enforcement Environment with Jonathan Aronie and Joseph Jay (Winter Repeat)11.24.2022
About Nota Bene
Explore how global headlines will affect your multinational business on Nota Bene, a bimonthly horizon-scanning podcast for the C-Suite by the Sheppard Mullin law firm. Join host, international trade partner Scott Maberry, as he and his expert guests explore how trends in geopolitics, law and commerce intersect while providing insights and strategies for succeeding as a global business in this new world economic order.
This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as legal advice specific to your circumstances. If you need help with any legal matter, be sure to consult with an attorney regarding your specific needs.