Restructure This! Podcast
- Restructure This! Episode 22: D&O Risks in an Unstable Economy with Paul Figliozzi and Michael Gil of Marsh04.11.2023
- Restructure This! Episode 21: Real Estate Restructuring – Views from Another Side with Emily S. Gottlieb03.02.2023
- Restructure This! Episode 19: Turnaround and Performance Improvement Strategies with Kobus van der Zel12.28.2022
- Restructure This! Episode 18: The Gender Gap in Restructuring with Cullen Drescher Speckhart and Rachel Ehrlich Albanese [Replay]11.22.2022
- Restructure This! Episode 15: ESG and the Working Mom in the Post-Pandemic Economy with Susan E. Lester10.04.2022
- Restructure This! Episode 14: The Intersection of Bankruptcy and Arbitration with Professor Robert M. Lawless09.20.2022
- Restructure This! Episode 13: The Gender Gap in Restructuring with Cullen Drescher Speckhart and Rachel Ehrlich Albanese09.06.2022
About Restructure This!
Sheppard Mullin’s Restructure This! podcast explores the latest trends and controversies in Chapter 11 bankruptcy, commercial insolvency and distressed investing. Join host Justin Bernbrock, partner in the law firm’s Finance and Bankruptcy group, as he and his guests discuss popular, and sometimes not-so-popular, developments in the wild west of the bankruptcy legal world and high yield deal-making.
SUBSCRIBE to the show to receive every new episode delivered straight to your podcast player on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music or Stitcher.
This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as legal advice specific to your circumstances. If you need help with any legal matter, be sure to consult with an attorney regarding your specific needs.