Stephanie I. Awanyai is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Century City office.
Healthcare Law Blog Posts
- "CMS’ Next Generation Accountable Care Organization (NGACO) Model Set To End in December 2021," June 2, 2021
- "CMS Proposes Repeal of Certain Cost Reporting Requirements from the IPPS Final Rule for 2021," May 21, 2021
- "On Your Mark, Get Set, Go: Life Science Companies Face A Challenging Year For Compliance With New Open Payment Program Data Collection And Reporting Requirements," November 25, 2020
- "CMS Issues Proposed Home Health Agency Rule On Making Certain Telehealth Flexibilities Permanent, Increasing Medicare Payment Rates And Home Infusion Therapy Service Payment Rates For CY 2021," July 10, 2020
- "More Help Is On The Way For Accountable Care Organizations: CMS Announces New Relief For ACOs Struggling With The COVID-19 Crisis," June 19, 2020