Stephanie Awanyai-Ufondu is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm’s Century City Office and is a member of the firm’s healthcare practice team.
Area of Practice
Stephanie’s practice focuses primarily on regulatory and general corporate matters in the healthcare space. Stephanie’s experience includes advising a wide variety of healthcare entities, such as medical groups, health plans, home health providers, and non-profit health organizations, on licensing and regulatory compliance matters, as well as navigating corporate practice of medicine issues. She also assists clients with nonprofit and tax-exempt matters.
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Best Lawyers, 2023
- "California Overhauls the Health Care Landscape," Daily Journal, November 2, 2022
Healthcare Law Blog Posts
- "340B Drug Pricing Discount Program Update: HRSA Now Demands That Drug Manufacturers Provide 340B Discounts To Contract Pharmacies Amid Ongoing Litigation," July 2, 2021
- "CMS’ Next Generation Accountable Care Organization (NGACO) Model Set To End in December 2021," June 2, 2021
- "CMS Proposes Repeal of Certain Cost Reporting Requirements from the IPPS Final Rule for 2021," May 21, 2021
- "On Your Mark, Get Set, Go: Life Science Companies Face A Challenging Year For Compliance With New Open Payment Program Data Collection And Reporting Requirements," November 25, 2020
- "CMS Issues Proposed Home Health Agency Rule On Making Certain Telehealth Flexibilities Permanent, Increasing Medicare Payment Rates And Home Infusion Therapy Service Payment Rates For CY 2021," July 10, 2020
- "More Help Is On The Way For Accountable Care Organizations: CMS Announces New Relief For ACOs Struggling With The COVID-19 Crisis," June 19, 2020
- Fireside Chat: The Effect of Dobbs on Health Equity, Webinar, 11.09.2022
J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2017
B.A., University of California, Irvine, 2012