- J.D., American University, Washington College of Law, 2008, cum laude
- B.A., Wake Forest University, 2004
- Judicial clerk to the Honorable Marian Blank Horn, United States Court of Federal Claims
- District of Columbia
- New York
- United States Court of Federal Claims
Shaunna E. Bailey is an attorney in the Government Contracts, Investigations, and International Trade Group in the firm's Washington, D.C. office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Bailey's practice focuses on counseling and litigation support for government contractor clients. Her experience includes successfully representing clients in claims disputes and bid protests before the U.S. Court of Federal Claims and the U.S. Government Accountability Office, as well as contract disputes, environmental claims and False Claims Act litigation in federal district courts.
Ms. Bailey advises clients on a wide range of government contract-related matters, including contract administration, regulatory compliance, prime-sub relationships, teaming agreements, export control, organizational conflicts of interest, and corporate acquisitions of government contracting concerns.
- New York State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- American Bar Association, Section on Public Contract Law
- United States Court of Federal Claims Bar