Theo Mayer is an associate in the Intellectual Property Practice Group in the firm's San Diego (Del Mar) office.
Areas of Practice
Theo’s practice focuses on patent prosecution and counseling. Theo regularly drafts and prosecutes patents in the automotive and wireless communication sectors.
Additionally, Theo frequently conducts IP due diligence investigations involving companies in various technology sectors such as software development and bioscience.
- Sheppard Mullin, Spring 2023
Intellectual Property Law Blog Posts
- "Ironburg Inventions Ltd. v. Valve Corp. 21-2296 (Fed. Cir. Apr. 3, 2023)," June 5, 2023
- "2023 Federal Circuit Case Summaries," April 24, 2023
- "Takeaways From the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s Artificial Intelligence and Emerging Technologies Partnership Series – Part Two of Three," October 4, 2022
J.D., University of California Los Angeles, School of Law, 2020
B.S., Physics, Boston College, 2013
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office