- J.D., Harvard University, 2006
- B.A., Duke University, 1999, magna cum laude
Zachary Turke is a partner in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles Office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Turke's practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing, venture capital, and joint ventures and strategic alliances. Mr. Turke also advises clients on securities offerings and corporate governance. Mr. Turke has worked with clients in a wide range of industries, including technology, the Internet, manufacturing, construction, financial services, entertainment, healthcare, and defense.
- Emerging Leaders Award, The M&A Advisor, 2017
- Media, Technology and Telecoms, Legal 500, 2016
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Legal 500, 2015, 2016
- Southern California Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2014-2016
- Advised Trojan Battery Company in a majority investment by Charles Bank Capital Partners
- Advised Modern Healthcare, Inc. in its reorganization and sale of stock and assets to Altamont Capital Partners
- Advised Herbalife, Ltd. (NYSE: HLF) in its reverse triangular merger with iChange Network, Inc.
- Advised Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation in the sale of sale of assets to MBDA, Inc.
- Advised Lenovo Advanced Technology, Inc. in the stock acquisition of Dingus Labs, Inc.
- Advised Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) in the acquisition of the assets of Smarter Living, Inc. and Smarter Travel Media, LLC
- Advised Procerus Technologies, L.C. in its sale of stock to Lockheed Martin Corporation (NYSE: LMT)
- Advised The MPB Group, LLC in its sale of equity to Stericycle, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRCL)
- Advised Gold Tip, LLC in its sale of equity to Bushnell, Inc.
- Advised Northrop Grumman Guidance and Electronics Company, Inc. in the purchase of the Electro-Optical Division of L-3 Communications Corp. (NYSE: LLL)
- Advised Sterling Capital Management in its acquisition of the equity of the SusieCakes group
- Advised Detection Logic Fire Protection, Inc. in its stock acquisition by United Technologies Corporation (NYSE: UTX)
- Advised Reveille Studios in its stock acquisition by Shine Limited
- Advised Earl Scheib, Inc. in its merger with a subsidiary of Kelly Capital
- Advised the DM Label Group in its cross-border stock acquisition by Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY)
- Advised the Viamedia Group in its sale of stock and assets to Lake Capital Partners
- Advised NC Dynamics, Inc. in its stock sale to Corinthian Capital
- Advised Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation in its Series C investment in Daylight Solutions, Inc.
- Advised Raybern Foods in its stock acquisition by TSG Consumer Products
- Advised Mars Air Systems, LLC in the purchase of the assets of Mars Sales Company
- Advised Banijay Entertainment in the formation of its joint-venture vehicle The Angel City Factory, LLC
- Advised Alfred Publishing Co., Inc. in the creation of the Alfred Publishing Co., Inc. Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Advised Peltz Capital Management, LLC in the formation of affinity club joint-venture vehicles
- Advised Universal Services of America, Inc. in its refinancing of senior-level debt with Comerica Bank and establishment of mezzanine financing with Caltius Partners
- Advised eWork in its bridge financing and asset sale to ZeroChaos
- California Lawyer, September 2015
- Mergers & Acquisitions Insurance: The growing use of rep and warranty protection in M&A transactionsC-Suite Quarterly Magazine, Fall 2014
- So Your Employer Is Being Acquired? Consideration for the management team in a sale to a private equity buyerC-Suite Quarterly Magazine, Summer 2014
- C-Suite Quarterly Magazine, Spring 2014
- C-Suite Quarterly Magazine, Winter 2014
Video Game Law Blog Posts
- "Bargaining with Apple: Understanding the iOS Developer Program License Agreement," February 23, 2015
- "Bargaining with Apple: Understanding the iOS Developer Program License Agreement," February 19, 2015
- "Bargaining with the Little Green Robot: Understanding the Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement," March 28, 2014
- Law360, April 2, 2014