Law School for the CFO - Getting Back to Work
Join Sheppard Mullin partners, Alan Feld, Jason Kearnaghan and Zak Turke for an informative session on the legal topics of today that directly affect the health of your business. As California prepares to exit sheltering in place and get back to work, we are coming back to a very different world with new legal challenges:
- How do we bring our employees back safely and minimize potential claims?
- What do we do if believe that one of our vendors or customers is insolvent to protect our rights?
- How does LA’s rent relief statute work?
- Are force majeure provisions applicable to this pandemic?
- How do we deal with our lenders when short-term liquidity may be impaired?
The focus of this event will be on delivering practical and actionable advice to help your business get back on its feet as soon as possible as we enter the second stage of COVID and beyond.
Click here for more information.
All CFO Leadership Council workshops are FREE for members. Non-member senior financial executives are welcome to attend this program for $65.
CFOLC Events are exclusive to senior financial executives only (CFOs, Vice Presidents of Finance, Controllers, Directors of Finance, etc.). Service providers, business development and sales executives are restricted from attending. The CFO Leadership Council reserves the right to decline any registration.