LMG Life Sciences 2022 Recognizes Sheppard Mullin Among Top FDA: Pharmaceutical Firms
The 2022 edition of LMG Life Sciences ranked Sheppard Mullin among the top FDA: Pharmaceutical practices and named six Sheppard Mullin partners "Life Science Stars" across its FDA, Corporate, and Intellectual Property categories, including:
- Jeffrey Fessler, Corporate
- Scott Liebman, FDA: Pharmaceutical and FDA: Medical Device
- Jing Liu, Intellectual Property (Patent Prosecution)
- Lorna Tanner, Intellectual Property (Patent Strategy & Management)
- Daniel Yannuzzi, Intellectual Property (Patent Prosecution; Patent Strategy & Management; and General Patent Litigation)
Presented by the research arm of Euromoney’s Legal Media Group, the annual LMG Life Sciences guide serves as a comprehensive breakdown of life sciences industry leaders on both the firm and attorney level that specialize in corporate, regulatory, litigation and intellectual property matters. Rankings are derived from cumulative market insights and developments collected through a careful research process, which includes in-depth practice information provided by firms, hundreds of interviews conducted by researchers, and detailed client feedback.