National Law Journal Names Samantha Grant a 2021 Employment Law Trailblazer
The National Law Journal has named Samantha C. Grant a 2021 "Employment Law Trailblazer." The list honors legal professionals “who have made significant marks on the practice, policy and technological advancements in their sector.”
While Samantha's practice focuses on a range of litigation issues, she made a particular impact in employment law in the past year, as the first woman of color to be elected as chair of the ABA Labor and Employment Law Section.
"During the global reckoning on racial equity over this past year, I was privileged to be in a position to lead our section of over 20,000 members as we made changes to enhance and institutionalize our diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives."
Samantha's profile also highlighted her role in successfully enforcing a noncompete agreement on behalf of a California-based employee's former employer through zealous advocacy in dual lawsuits in California and New Jersey.
You can view Samantha's profile in the National Law Journal’s Trailblazers special 2021 edition.
- Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation
- Employee Hiring/Discipline/Termination
- Employee Privacy and Defamation
- Employment Agreements
- Handbooks and Personnel Policies
- Harassment Investigation and Training
- Labor and Employment
- Labor and Employment Counseling
- Labor and Employment Litigation
- Labor Union Management Relations
- Unfair Competition and Trade Secrets
- Wage and Hour Class Actions
- Wage and Hour Regulations
- Wrongful Termination