- J.D., University of San Diego, 2013; Chief Executive Editor, San Diego International Law Journal; Semi-Finalist, Philip C. Jessup International Moot Court Competition; CALI Award for Excellence in Constitutional Law
- B.A., University of Arizona, 2010, cum laude, Dean's List with Distinction
Daniel De La Cruz is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's San Diego office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. De La Cruz handles various types of employment litigation, including wage and hour class actions; discrimination, wrongful termination, retaliation, and harassment lawsuits; and administrative litigation, collective bargaining and general labor relations matters.
In his previous work, Mr. De La Cruz assisted in conducting workplace investigations for government employers faced with claims of discrimination and harassment.
Labor & Employment Law Blog Articles
- Speaker, Workplace 2017: "San Diego Proposition I and its Impact on Business," SDEAC, October 26, 2016
- Member, Labor and Employment Section, State Bar of California
- Member, Labor and Employment Section, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, Tom Homann Law Association