Eve Costopoulos is special counsel in the Life Sciences Team in the firm's New York office.
Areas of Practice
Eve represents life science companies of all sizes, with a focus on legal, regulatory and compliance matters affecting their research and commercial business operations. She advises clients on the development and implementation of their compliance programs, as well as legal matters relating to FDA regulatory requirements, healthcare fraud and abuse, anti-bribery & corruption, investigations, transparency reporting requirements, and monitoring and due diligence programs. Building on her in-house legal and compliance experience working at global pharmaceutical companies, she is able to provide practical guidance to companies seeking to ensure compliance with complex legal and regulatory requirements.
Eve has been recognized as a leader in the pharmaceutical compliance profession and has spoken extensively at industry conferences and meetings on developing and managing corporate compliance programs in the healthcare sector.
FDA Law Blog
- "California Passes First State Law Requiring Physicians to Disclose Open Payments Database to Patients," October 18, 2022
- "Biogen Settlement Summary," October 6, 2022
- "Charging for Investigational Drugs Under an IND Questions and Answers, Draft Guidance for Industry, August 2022," August 30, 2022
- "FDA White Paper Signals Shift to Performance-Based Reviews of Mature Quality Systems," May 19, 2022
- "FDA Issues Untitled Letter to Bausch Health Companies for Misleading Statements Relating to DUOBRII™," April 18, 2022
Healthcare Law Blog Posts