The Veterans group at Sheppard Mullin consists of attorneys and staff who are military veterans and/or individuals with immediate family members who currently serve or formerly served in the armed forces.
The Veterans group strives to positively impact the veteran community by encouraging Sheppard Mullin attorneys and staff to participate in pro bono projects that serve veterans and their families; fostering the success and development of veterans in the legal field; leading outreach initiatives to serve veterans in the community; raising awareness of topics, experiences, and skills unique to veterans; participating in job fairs and events designed to integrate veterans into the workforce, and partnering with clients and other organizations to serve the needs of veterans. The group is led by partners Jon Newby, Michael Driscoll, associate Brittany Walter, and Chief Security Officer Quincey Collins.
Please click here to read our Veterans At Sheppard brochure.
- Seramount, 06.01.2023
- Dallas Business Journal, 10.27.2022
- Diversity Lab, 10.18.2022
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, 10.17.2022
- Diversity & Flexibility Alliance , 10.12.2022
- Los Angeles Business Journal, 09.19.2022
- Diversity Lab, 07.29.2022
- Dallas Business Journal, 05.16.2022
- Law360, 04.07.2022
- Law.com, 04.07.2022
- Law360, 10.28.2021
- Legal Management, The Magazine of the ALA, 06.16.2021
- Veterans Legal Institute, 04.19.2021