Lunch With Your Cybersecurity Lawyer
Registration 12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Program 12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
2099 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, D.C. 20009
The Theater of Operations, the Enemy, their Tactics, and You: Your Plan of Defense, Your Obligations, Your Risks and Your Liabilities
This CLE will include the following topics:
- Cyber Threats – who is attacking, how, and what you can do to protect your company
- Laws and Regulations – what is expected and required of companies generally, and contractors specifically
- Insider Threats – how to deal with personnel security to protect your data
- Responding to a Cyber Incident – how to be prepared ahead of time, and how to respond when it happens
- Cyber Insurance – how to think about coverage and what you need to manage your risk
Jonathan Meyer, Partner
John Chierichella, Partner
Townsend Bourne, Associate
This activity is approved for 2.0 total hours of CLE credit by the CA, VA, and NY MCLE Boards.
Lunch will be provided.
To register for this complimentary program, click here.
Questions? Contact Chelsea Ross by email or at 202.747.3269.