Navigating Complex Legal Issues Resulting From COVID-19: What Retailers Need to Know
CONTACT US TO ACCESS THE RECORDING
Join us for a timely complimentary webinar as we address the many legal issues retailers are facing in light of COVID-19. Topics that will be discussed include:
- Employment communications, protocols, and other employment issues
- Pricing and advertising considerations
- Impact of store closures and reduced operating hours
- Sponsorship and licensing agreements
- Potential disruptions to the supply chain
- Privacy considerations and reminders for your company response and altered operations
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
12:00 p.m. -1:00 p.m. EST
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 am PST
Brian Anderson, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
Samantha Hardy, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
Rachel Tarko Hudson, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
Alan Martin, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
Jay Ramsey, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
This activity has been approved for 1 Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1 credit hours which may be applied toward the Areas of Professional Practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys.
Questions? Contact Maricela Alfonso via email or at 212.653.8463.