We Will Get Through This. Together.
Please join us for our fifth webinar in a series entitled “We Will Get Through This. Together.” We have assembled a panel of leading experts to discuss urgent topics all of us are facing. This 60 minute event will include a medical update on the virus, a summary of the FDIC’s new Main Street Lending program, an economic and financial markets update, an update on the CARES Act and an update on the political and policy implications of the virus. We hope this information helps you manage and adapt your businesses. Your success is our success.
We are pleased to welcome the following leading experts on our agenda:
- Medical Update - Dr. Milana Boukhman Trounce, Clinical Professor, Emergency Medicine, Stanford University
- Main Street Lending Program - Jordan Hamburger, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Economic and Financial Markets Update - Alan Zafran, Co-CEO, IEQ Capital
- CARES Act Update - Tony Toranto, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Politics and Policy Update - Peter O’Keefe, Principal, Capital Management International and Partner, Forbes Tate Partners
Friday, April 17, 2020
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. PT
11:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m. CT
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. ET
*The Zoom link to complete your registration for the webinar will be included in your confirmation email after you RSVP*
This activity has been approved for 1 Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.
Questions? Please contact Belinda Ashong via email.