Jordan E. Hamburger is a partner in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Century City office. He is the leader of the firm’s Mergers and Acquisitions team.
Areas of Practice
Jordan's practice focuses on corporate and securities matters, including mergers and acquisitions, public and private securities offerings and other general corporate representation. He represents private equity firms, corporations, entrepreneurs, and other market participants in the healthcare and financial services industries, among others.
Additionally, Jordan advises public and private companies on corporate governance matters, and represents public companies in connection with securities law compliance and reporting, including compliance with NASDAQ and NYSE listing standards.
Top 100 Lawyers, Los Angeles Business Journal, 2022
Recognized Practitioner, Chambers, Corporate/M&A – Southern California, 2018
Recommended, Legal 500, M&A, middle-market (sub-$500M), 2017, 2019, 2022
Rising Star, Southern California Super Lawyers, 2015-2016
Healthcare Law Blog Posts
- "Some Strings Attached: Main Street Lending Program And Private Company M&A," July 13, 2020
- "HHS Distributes First $30B of CARES Act Provider Relief Fund – What Providers Need to Know and Do Next," April 13, 2020
- "Highlights From The Wall Street Journal’s Health Forum," March 31,2020
Corporate & Securities Law Blog Posts
- "Sheppard Submits Comments to Main Street Loan Program," April 17, 2020
- Healthcare Technology: How Disruptive Technologies are Changing the Market, Virtual Event, 05.26.2021
- Webinar, 07.21.2020
- Webinar, 04.17.2020
J.D., George Washington University, 2003, with honors
M.B.A., George Washington University, 2003
B.A., Emory University, 1998
- New York
- District of Columbia (inactive)