Employment Changes in the World of COVID-19
There are many challenges facing employers in light of COVID-19 and many are left with unanswered questions on how to address employment issues in this strange, new world. In this practical webinar, you will navigate through these challenges and discuss ways in which employers can move forward in the wake of COVID-19.
In addition, you will explore topics that include:
- Policy Considerations
- Post-Pandemic Litigation Issues
- New CDC and OSHA Guidelines
- Teleworking and Wage Hour Issues
- Employee Testing Issues and Addressing Known or Possible Exposure
- FFCRA Paid Sick Leave and Other Protected Leaves
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Determine the best, most proactive steps to take to move forward in the workplace
- Update policies that adapt to new COVID-19 requirements
- Implement applicable paid leave laws
- Address unique wage hour issues
- Facilitate employee testing and address possible exposures
Kelly Hensley, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
Denise Giraudo, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
Click here for more information and registration.
Please use promo code: KHensley295601 to receive a 35% discount.
This course is eligible for CLE, HRCI, and SHRM credit. Please be sure to check the Credits tab prior to enrolling to confirm this course has been approved for CLE credit in your state.