Healthcare and Life Sciences Antitrust – The Year in Review and a Look Ahead to What You Need to Know for 2022
Thursday, February 24, 2022
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. ET
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CT
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. PT
*Webinar details will be sent upon registration.*
Please join our experienced healthcare and life science panelists as we recap dramatic developments in antitrust and healthcare policy over the Biden Administration’s first year and look ahead to what you need to know for 2022.
- Ongoing Overhaul of the Federal Agencies’ Approach to M&A and Merger Remedies
- Increased Scrutiny of Provider Transactions
- Developments around Private Equity in Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Evolving Rules on Vertical Transactions and Arrangements
- New Policies on Drug Pricing and Competition
- Pending Legislation Targeting Antitrust in Healthcare
Our experienced panelists will share their insights and take your questions to prepare you for new antitrust challenges in 2022.
- Ruth Tabak, Director, BRG
- Bevin M.B. Newman, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- John Carroll, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- David Garcia, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
This activity has been approved for a Minimum of 1 Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1 credit hour which may be applied toward the Areas of Professional Practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys.
This program has been submitted for approval to the Virginia State Bar Association for Continuing Legal Education credit.
*You must attend the full webinar to receive credit.
Click here for more information on Sheppard Mullin's Healthcare Team.
Click here for more information on BRG's Healthcare Industry.