PFAS & Consumer Products: Navigating Evolving Liability & Litigation
Thursday, June 23, 2022
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. p.m. PT
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. p.m. CT
3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET
Complimentary Program via Webinar
Click here to register.
*Webinar details will be sent upon registration.*
Regulators across the country are increasingly focused on per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in consumer products. As federal standards for regulating this complex class of chemicals near adoption, now is the time for businesses and retailers that produce or sell products containing PFAS to assess potential liabilities and take steps to minimize risk. Join Sheppard Mullin and Ramboll for a discussion of:
- evolving PFAS requirements;
- the current PFAS regulatory and litigation landscape and what’s ahead; and
- critical steps to avoid or mitigate PFAS enforcement actions and litigation.
- Abby Meyer, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Jeff Parker, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Khirin Bunker, Associate, Sheppard Mullin (Moderator)
- Robert DeMott, PhD, DABT, Principal, Ramboll
- David Liu, PhD, Principal, Ramboll
- Elizabeth Miesner, Principal, Ramboll
This program was prepared by Sheppard Mullin in partnership with Ramboll.
Click here for more information on Sheppard Mullin's Litigation Practice Group.
Questions? Please contact Lindsey Jacobson.