- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2013
- B.A., Cinema-Television (Critical Studies), University of Southern California, 2007, magna cum laude
- B.A., University of Southern California, 2007, magna cum laude
- Prior to working at Sheppard Mullin, Mrs. Meyer worked for the Honorable Andrew J. Wistrich of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California as an extern in 2011.
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Abby Meyer is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm’s Orange County office, and a member of the firm’s Construction and Food & Beverage teams.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Meyer represents clients facing or pursuing complex litigation arising from software implementations, construction, and real estate projects, including alleged construction defect and business disputes. These matters have included claims for breach of contract, lender liability, fraud, and misrepresentation, among other claims. Ms. Meyer has represented software companies, software developers, energy companies, and financial institutions on such matters.
Ms. Meyer’s practice also includes eminent domain and guardianship/conservatorship matters. She also has represented a public employer involved in a dispute with its pension fund.
Ms. Meyer is on the board of directors for the Orange County Women Lawyers Association, involved with the Orange County Bar Association’s Mommy Esquire, and is a member of the firm’s recruiting committee.
- Member, Orange County Bar Association