Sheppard Mullin's Labor & Employment Law Update - Year In Review
We’re excited to see all of you again, in person should you choose, for our Labor & Employment Law Update – Year in Review!
Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics, including:
- Key Federal and NY State Legislative and Litigation Round-up
- New Frontiers in Disability Accommodation: Emerging Accommodation Challenges in the Post-COVID Workplace
- Pandemic/Endemic: Continuing COVID Issues
- An Update on National Labor Relations Board Activity
Registration: 3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Program: 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Cocktails & Hors d'oeuvres: 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
237 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017
This program will also be streamed live with the opportunity to ask questions via the chat feature. Please use the registration link to sign up for the live streaming. The Year in Review will be held at Convene just 2 blocks from Grand Central Terminal.
- Jon Stoler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Brian Murphy, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Chris Collins, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Jamie Moelis, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
- Jim Hays, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 2.0 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
This program is approved for 2 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 31, 2022).
*HCRI credit not offered for remote participants
Questions? Please contact Maricela Alfonso via email.