California Labor & Employment Law Update
Thursday, April 13, 2023
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PT
Complimentary Program via Webinar
Click here to register.
*Webinar details will be sent upon registration.*
Please join us for Sheppard Mullin's California Labor & Employment Law Update Spring 2023 Webinar. This year, employers will have to face many new developments in California labor and employment laws that will significantly affect the way they run their day-to-day business operations. We will provide you with critical analysis and cutting-edge insights on these new laws, and offer you practical advice and helpful tools to ensure compliance and protect your company from liability in the workplace. Topics will include:
- California Pay Transparency Law
- Compelling PAGA Claims to Arbitration
- Status of AB51 and Arbitration as a Condition of Employment
- New Rules Re Non-Disparagement and Confidentiality In Severance Agreements
- Wage and Hour Developments, Including Outside Sales, Rounding, Bonuses, Day Rate and Shift Differentials
- Permanent COVID-19 Regulations
Plus much more!
- Greg Labate, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Kristi Thomas, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
This activity has been approved for 2 hours of Minimum Continuing Legal Education general credit by the State Bar of California. Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.
This program is approved for 2 (California) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 31, 2023).
*You must attend the full webinar to receive credit.