Labor & Employment Law Update - Spring 2014
Registration 3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Program 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Cocktails & hors d'oeuvres 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
The Manhattan Ballroom
Grand Hyatt New York
109 East 42nd Street
(at Grand Central)
New York, NY 10117
Click here to register for this complimentary program.
Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics, including:
- Leading court decisions and key legislative developments in 2014
- Are you ready for the summer? — avoiding legal pitfalls when utilizing interns, volunteers and apprentices
- (Whistle) Blowing in the wind — recent developments and news trends in federal and state whistleblower Laws
- A peek behind the curtain — best practices for conducting employee background and credit checks and how to use reported information
- Jonathan Stoler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin New York
- Eric Raphan, Partner, Sheppard Mullin New York
- Ronda Jamgotchian, Partner, Sheppard Mullin Century City
- Morgan Forsey, Associate, Sheppard Mullin San Francisco
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 2.0 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
This program is approved for 2 (general) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 31, 2015).
Questions? Contact Joanna Beckett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.634.3076.