Sheppard Mullin has particular expertise counseling high-tech and emerging growth companies in all aspects of the human resource function. The employment lawyers in our Technology Practice Group are experts in drafting executive compensation, Internet and e-mail usage policies, independent contractor agreements, consulting services agreements, and confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements. In addition, we regularly counsel clients on non-compete agreements, trade secrets agreements, worker classification issues, and employee hiring/discipline/separation strategies. Sheppard Mullin is recognized as a leader in human resources training and consultation. Our employment attorneys regularly conduct seminars for clients on sexual harassment, diversity, privacy and employee management issues.
- Los Angeles Business Journal, September 12, 2016
- Daily Journal Names Thomas Kaufman, Tracey Kennedy, and Richard Simmons Top Labor & Employment AttorneysDaily Journal, July 20, 2016
- Tracey Kennedy, Richard Simmons, and Jonathan Stoler Recognized on The Nation's Most Powerful Employment Attorneys ListLawdragon, June 15, 2016
- Tracey Kennedy, Richard Simmons and Jonathan Stoler Recognized on The Nation's Most Powerful Employment Attorneys ListLawdragon/Human Resource Executive, June 16, 2015
- Daily Journal, June 3, 2015