Jarred Ramo is an associate in the Finance and Bankruptcy Practice Group in the firm's Washington, D.C. office.
Areas of Practice
Jarred's practice encompasses general corporate law, with an emphasis on private equity and debt financing for middle-market borrowers. Prior to joining the firm, he worked in the Global Markets division of Bank of America Merrill Lynch and as a Senior Financial Engineer at Fannie Mae.
Consumer Finance and Fintech Blog
- "OCC: Crypto and DeFi Must Avoid Another Financial Crisis," October 4, 2021
Finance & Bankruptcy Law Blog
- "The Reauthorization and Revival of the Paycheck Protection Program and Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program under the Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Businesses, Nonprofits, and Venues Act," December 31, 2020
- "Paycheck Protection Program: Updated Loan Forgiveness Estimator Workbook," July 10, 2020
- "Paycheck Protection Program: Loan Forgiveness Estimator Workbook," May 28, 2020
- "Computational Framework for Determining Number of Employees for Eligibility, Qualifying Loan Amount and Forgiveness for a PPP Loan," April 20, 2020