COVID-19 – The 30-Day Mark – How Companies Are Navigating the New Reality, Hear From Three Business Leaders
A recording of Sheppard Mullin's French Desk's roundtable discussion with three business leaders who will discuss their experience managing their businesses in the era of the Coronavirus, how it impacted their business, their experience with the CARES Act, their labor choices, their initiatives on how to maintain and grow their business in this new environment and their perspectives on the future.
Sheppard Mullin Moderators:
- Valérie Demont – Partner and Leader of the French Desk
- Karl Buhler – Associate
- Christopher Mars – U.S. COO of Marie Blachere, a leading European traditional bakery brand offering continuous on-site baking throughout the day.
- Daniel H. Connor – Chief Executive Officer U.S. of Sia Partners, a leading international independent management and AI consulting firm.
- Tom Courtney – U.S. Chief Executive Officer of the Socomec Group, a global manufacturer of products for electrical energy storage.
The discussion will address the following topics:
- The impact of the healthcare crisis on their business;
- Their experience with managing their workforce;
- Their experience with the CARES Act, including the Paycheck Protection Program loans;
- Managing clients in the new business reality;
- Innovations to successfully grow their business;
- How they make impact; and
- Their perspective on the future.
For up-to-date information and recent developments, visit our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Insights page or subscribe to the Coronavirus Insights Portal for a curated biweekly update on our latest coronavirus blog posts.