Legal Frontiers in Digital Media 2009
A conference on emerging legal issues surrounding digital publishing and content distribution
May 14-15, 2009
A joint conference of:
- Media Law Resource Center
- Stanford Publishing Courses
- Stanford Law School Center for Internet & Society
This intensive two-day event is designed for lawyers and Web publishing professionals responsible for sorting out the emerging legal issues surrounding the distribution of content on digital platforms.
The conference explores...
- publishers' liability for user-generated content
- digital media policy changes coming from the new Administration
- legal issues surrounding online advertising and behavioral targeting
- the developing law affecting virtual worlds and online games
- emerging issues in mobile content distribution
- evolving fair use policies in a digital age
• Disney • Google • Microsoft • Yahoo! • News Corp./Fox • Associated Press • Verizon • Time Warner Cable • Internet Archive • Gannett • Cox • Qualcomm • Santa Clara Law School's High Technology Law Institute • Stanford's Center for Internet & Society • key law firms across the country
For questions or concerns, please call Stanford Program Coordinator Melissa Vallejo at 650-725-4301.