Employment Basics For Start-Up Companies
Third Thursday Emerging Company Webinar Series
Thursday, June 21, 2012, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. PST
Presented by Jason Kearnaghan, Sheppard Mullin
Meeting Number: 718 729 560
Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
This webinar will highlight key employment law issues for emerging companies, including:
- Determining if you or other founders are bound by restrictive covenants (are you allowed to solicit former co-workers?)
- What not to take with you when you leave to start a new company
- Agreements that you should put in place with all new employees
- Ensuring at-will employment
- Getting it right with bonus and commission plans
- Identifying the federal and state laws that apply to your new company as you grow and complying with them
- Proper classification of employees and other wage and hour issues
- And more!
We hope you'll log in for a timely and lively discussion.
Please click the link below to see more information, or to join the meeting.
To join the online meeting (Now from iPhones too)
1. Go to https://soundpath.webex.com/soundpath/j.php?ED=177647572&UID=490893082&RT=MiM0
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
4. Click "Join Now".
To join the teleconference only
Call-in toll-free number: 1-800-901-9719
Call-in number: 1-719-234-0260
Attendee access code: 741613