The Aerospace & Defense Forum: 2015 M&A Outlook and Practical Implications for the San Diego Small Business Defense Contractor
5:30 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. Registration & Networking
6:15 p.m. - 7:45 p.m. Program
12275 El Camino Real
San Diego, CA 92130
Exit strategies are an imperative topic for all companies in the A&D community. Many small business contractors make decisions every day that can have an impact on their exit strategy, including: which programs to pursue, bid strategies, teaming agreements, contract awards, and contractor performance.
This event will provide contractors with current market information on M&A trends and multiples, and will discuss specific business decisions and practices that may ultimately impact company valuation.
Join our diverse panel of experts in an insightful discussion that may help guide your decision process.
The Panel Will Cover:
- Market Overview on M&A Deals, Valuations and Multiples
- Specific Areas of Focus and Considerations for the Small Business that holds SB contracts:
- Overview of the rules as they pertain to 8a, SB Set-Asides etc. in the event of a Change of Control
- How are these rules actually applied from a practical perspective by Government customers and contracts organization
- How do these SB contracts impact Buyer's Valuation of a SB
- Perspectives from the Buy-Side:
- Aligning Seller Expectations with Market Realities
- Tips/Strategies to make your business more attractive to larger company
- John Gaffney, Managing Principal, Renaissance Strategic Advisors
- Michael Fink, VP Contracts, Kratos Defense & Security Solutions
- Robert Pennoyer, President, Mission Solutions, Epsilon Systems
- Ed Lake (Moderator), Managing Director, Shoreline Partners, LLC
About the Forum
The Aerospace and Defense Forum is a global aerospace and defense leadership community of over 1300 individuals that provides opportunities for sharing of information, current events, and analysis, mutual support and encouragement, partnering, innovation, and performance breakthroughs.
- Attendance at this event is free for A&D Forum members, $30 for non-members until September 15 and $40 for non-members after.
- Light food and drink provided during networking.
- Parking is free--located next to both entrances of the building.
- Bring a business card--they will be duplicated and everyone will get a copy of all attendees' cards.
- Attire is business casual.
Questions? Contact Rheanna Smith at email@example.com.