Virtual Reality Year in Review!
Presented by YetiZen
Four Embarcadero Center, 17th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
Tuesday, December 1, 2015
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Have you been thinking about VR?
Then you might have questions like:
- Is VR the next big profitable opportunity?
- When will VR have enough market penetration? Which VR platforms in particular? Mobile VR vs Dedicated VR?
- AR vs VR, who will win the long battle?
- Who's funding VR studios today?
- What are the best and worst examples of VR games and apps in the last year?
- How does one need to consider design when specifically building for VR.
- What should we keep in mind when designing Audio for VR games?
On December 1, Sheppard Mullin's Jim Gatto, Tony Diepenbrock of Learn Immersive and Taylor Freeman of UploadVR will discuss these and other big questions around the new and exciting VR space.
YetiZen is a cornerstone of the game developer ecosystem. This includes the YetiZen accelerator, the wildly popular game industry focused accelerator that takes less than 2% of over 1,500 applicants yearly and YetiZen Speaks, the only game developer community of its kind for game business education and synergy in the new and ever evolving world of social mobile games. YetiZen Speaks has served over 20,000 game developers across its events since its inception. The Accelerator has seen over 30 successful companies graduate the program in the past 3 years. Studios with millions of users such as YesGnome, leading monetization such as Frenzoo have all gone through YetiZen's intense 150+ mentor program.