- Labor and Employment
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2013
- B.A., University of Wisconsin, 2008, with distinction
- Extern to the Honorable Morton Denlow, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
Ryan Krueger is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Krueger specializes in labor and employment matters on behalf of employers, including wage and hour violations, employment discrimination, wrongful termination and sexual harassment.
He has experience in all aspects of employment litigation, including brief writing and oral argument, taking and defending depositions, settling cases at mediation, and taking witnesses at trial and arbitration.
Labor & Employment Law Blog Posts
- "PAGA Claim Defeated Based on Insufficient Notice to the LWDA," February 28, 2018
- "New Year, New Minimum Wage Rates in California," December 21, 2017
- "Sixth Circuit Provides Clarification On Legality Of Draw-On-Commission Policy," November 21, 2017
- "California’s Equal Pay Law To Become More Stringent Effective January 1, 2016," October 26, 2015