Where Are We Headed? Trends and Directions in the Aerospace & Defense Market 2018
8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
1150 22nd Street NW
Washington, DC 20037
Escalating geo-political tensions, international terrorist acts and increased defense spending have given a boost to the outlook for the aerospace and defense industry.
This program will provide insights on where the opportunities for growth are from both the government and market perspective. Come, listen, and ask questions.
Breakfast & Registration: 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
John Chierichella – Welcome Remarks & Moderator
Cybersecurity – What Now? What Next? And What it Means to You?
8:30 a.m. - 9:20 a.m.
- Aaron Hughes, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Cyber Policy, VP for Info Security & Risk Management, Capital One
- Stephen Kopeck, Associate Managing Director, Cyber Security and Investigations, Kroll
- Jon Meyer, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Suzanne Spaulding, former Under Secretary, DHS
International Trade – What is the State of Trade Regulation for the Industry?
9:25 a.m. - 10:05 a.m.
- Scott Maberry, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Arthur Shulman, Acting Director, Office of Defense Trade Controls Compliance at Department of State
Mergers & Acquisitions – Deals, Trends, and Hot Issues
10:10 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Michael Lewis, Chief Development Officer, CACI
- Peter Manos, Managing Partner, Arlington Capital
- Luca Salvi, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Jean Stack, Managing Director, Head of Aerospace, Defense and Government Group, Houlihan Lokey
Questions? Contact Chelsea Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org.