Labor and Employment Law Spring Update - New York
3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Registration
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - Program
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. - Cocktails and Hors d'oeuvres
237 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017
*This program will also be streamed live with the opportunity to ask questions via chat. To attend remotely, please use the registration link to sign up.
Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics, including:
- Leading Court Decisions and Key Legislative Developments
- NY Wage & Hour Update – New Requirements, Enforcement Initiatives and Quirks that You Need to Know
- Managing Marijuana: A National Employer’s Guide to Cannabis in the Workplace
- Equal Pay Audits 101: Why You Should Consider Conducting Them and Best Practices For Reviewing Your Pay Practices To Ensure Compliance With Equal Pay Laws
- Jonathan Stoler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Brian Murphy, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Lindsay Stone, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
- Eric Raphan, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 2.0 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
This program is approved for 2 (general) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 31, 2019).
*HRCI credit not offered for remote participants.
Questions? Contact Maricela Alfonso via email or at 212.653.8463