Sheppard Mullin's Labor & Employment Law Spring Review
Tuesday, May 25, 2021
3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. EDT
2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. CDT
12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. PDT
Complimentary Program via Webinar
*Webinar details will be sent upon registration.*
Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics, including:
- Federal Court Decisions and Key Local Developments
- Taking a Shot – Vaccinations and Employment Issues
- From Trump to Biden: Shifting Wage and Hour Policies and Enforcement from the U.S. DOL
- American Rescue Plan Act: What Employers Need to Know
- The Office: Mandatory Return, Permanent Remote Work, and Hybrid Solutions
- Jon Stoler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Jack Kiley, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Brian Murphy, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Lisa Lewis, Special Counsel, Sheppard Mullin
- Brian Fong, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.5 credit hours which may be applied toward the Areas of Professional Practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys.
This activity has been approved for Minimum 1.5 Continuing Legal Education credits by the State Bar of California. Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.
This program is approved for 1.5 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 31, 2021).
*You must attend the full webinar to receive credit.
Questions? Contact Maricela Alfonso via email.