PFAS & Real Property Transactions: The Essentials of Diligence and Compliance
Thursday, June 9, 2022
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. PT
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. CT
3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET
Complimentary Program via Webinar
Click here to register.
*Webinar details will be sent upon registration.*
Regulators across the country are increasingly focused on per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in soil and water. These “forever chemicals” are persistent and widespread, and pose complex cleanup challenges. As federal standards for PFAS near adoption, now is the time for businesses and real property owners to assess potential liabilities and take steps to minimize risk. Join Sheppard Mullin and SLR for a discussion of:
- current and pending PFAS regulations;
- evolving PFAS diligence requirements; and
- critical steps to avoid or mitigate PFAS enforcement and/or remediation actions.
- Gail Suchman, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Olivier Theard, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Nicholas van Aelstyn, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Louise Dyble, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
- Sarah Bortz, Senior Scientist, SLR
- Garrett Louthan, Principal, SLR
- Kevin King, Senior Principal, SLR
- Nicolas Serieys, Principal Engineer, SLR
Click here for more information on Sheppard Mullin's Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group.
Questions? Please contact Lindsey Jacobson.