Sheppard Mullin's real estate lawyers are recognized for their expertise in the areas of residential, commercial and industrial development. The residential projects in which we have been involved include major land assemblies, master planned communities, planned unit developments, apartments, condominiums, modular condominiums, rental condominiums, condominium conversions, single family detached housing, townhouses, duplexes and other multiplexes, time share projects, master/sub-association developments and master builder developments. Other projects include hotels, golf and tennis resorts, mobile home parks, retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial parks, manufacturing facilities and mixed use projects.
Our attorneys have negotiated and drafted documents relating to the construction, management, financing and operation of real estate projects, including grading and other improvement contracts, contracts with architects, engineers and other consultants, contracts with governmental agencies concerning the entitlement and improvement of projects, agreements with other developers and owners concerning matters of mutual interest, covenants, conditions and restrictions, easement agreements and management agreements.
Our management documents used in connection with residential sales to the public have been pre-approved by the DRE. We counsel clients on how to structure public financing of infrastructure improvements, including conventional assessment and facilities improvements districts, as well as Mello Roos special tax districts.
- U.S. News and Best Lawyers, 08.18.2022
- Law360, 11.08.2018
Change is in the Air: Everything You Need to Know About California’s Sweeping New Climate Disclosure Laws11.07.2023
- Sheppard Mullin Represented San José State University in Landmark Bay Area Undergraduate Housing Project11.20.2023
- Sheppard Mullin New York Real Estate Team Guides Slate Property Group in $61 Million Loan for Apartment Complex in New Jersey08.03.2023
- Sheppard Mullin Advised Terreno Realty Corporation in Bay Area Property Acquisition for $186 Million04.05.2023
- Sheppard Mullin Completes Sale of 1,250 Acres of Southern California Coastal Land to Trust For Public Land11.07.2022
- 08.18.2022U.S. News and Best Lawyers