Sheppard Mullin's Labor & Employment Law Spring Update
Tuesday, May 23, 2023
3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Cocktails & Hors d'oeuvres:
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Sheppard Mullin New York
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
Website | Directions
This program will also be streamed live with the opportunity to ask questions via the chat feature.
To register please contact Maricela Alfonso.
While the future of work has long been a topic of discussion, the reality has come about much faster than anyone expected. In the workplaces of today, employers are dealing with myriad legal and HR issues surrounding remote work arrangements, competition and asset protection, organization culture, team collaboration, and disruptive technologies, among others. Our experienced attorneys will discuss these issues, recent legal developments, and best practices for employers navigating a transforming workplace.
- National Employment Law Update - Federal Court Decisions and Key Local Developments
- ChatGPT, Bard and Bing - How Artificial Intelligence Will Reshape the Modern Workplace
- The Future of Non-Competes - The FTC’s Proposed Rule Banning Non-Competition Provisions and State Law Updates
- Post-Pandemic Workplace Trends - Quiet Quitting, Flexible Work Fatigue and Independent Contractor Hiring
- Jack Kiley, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Jon Stoler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Jim Gatto, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Sean Kirby, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Lindsay Stone, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
- Myles Moran, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 2 credit hours which may be applied toward the Areas of Professional Practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys.
This program is approved for 2 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 31, 2023).
*HCRI credit not offered for remote participants
Questions? Please contact Maricela Alfonso.