2014 Labor & Employment Year In Review
3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Registration
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Program
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
The Manhattan Ballroom
Grand Hyatt New York
109 East 42nd Street
(at Grand Central)
New York, NY 10117
Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics, including:
- Leading court decisions and key legislative developments in the second half of 2014
- New York City: new administration, new laws, new challenges
- EEOC's assault on separation and confidentiality agreements: is it time to reconsider those standard provisions?
- Ban the box laws: coming soon to a jurisdiction near you
This 2.0 hour complimentary seminar will be presented by:
- Sean Kirby, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
- Brian Murphy, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
- Christopher Collins, Special Counsel, Sheppard Mullin
- Kevin Smith, Special Counsel, Sheppard Mullin
- James Hays, Partner, Sheppard Mullin (Moderator)
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 2.0 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
This program is pending approval for 2 (general) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 31, 2015).
Questions? Contact Meredith Greisman at email@example.com or 212.653.8450.