John M. Tilton is an associate in the Healthcare Practice Group in the firm's Century City office.
Areas of Practice
John helps clients navigate the highly regulated waters of federal and state healthcare reimbursement, with an emphasis on fraud and abuse compliance. John is experienced in counseling healthcare providers and payers on the complexities of managed care arrangements and value-based reimbursement, including all facets of the Medicare Advantage Program, the CMS Direct Contracting Model, Medicaid Managed Care, and California’s Knox-Keene Act.
Healthcare Law Blog Posts
- "The American Jobs Plan and the American Rescue Plan: The Biden Administration Bets Big on Home and Community-Based Services," April 21, 2021
- "OIG Warns Telehealth Industry: 'With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility'," March 10, 2021
- "The Honeymoon Phase Is Over: OIG to Audit COVID-19 Part B Telehealth Services," February 12, 2021
- "The Other Shoe Drops: OIG To Audit COVID-19 Telehealth Home Health Services," February 1, 2021
- "The California Department of Managed Health Care Extends the Phase-In Period for the General Licensure Regulation," April 29, 2020
- "Elective and Non-Essential Medical Procedures: States React to Federal Recommendations and the Opening Up America Again Guidelines," April 23, 2020
- "California Department of Managed Health Care Releases Additional Guidance on Telehealth Services," April 15, 2020