Nirav Bhatt is an associate in the Finance and Bankruptcy Practice Group in the firm's New York office.
Areas of Practice
Nirav represents corporate borrowers, financial sponsors, portfolio companies, commercial banks and other financial institutions in a variety of financing transactions. Some of the areas in which Nirav has experience are senior secured, second-lien and mezzanine credit facilities in connection with bilateral club and broadly syndicated transactions, leveraged buyouts and add-on acquisitions. Nirav also specializes in problem loan workouts, judicial and non-judicial foreclosures.
Corporate Law Blog Posts
- "Justice Friedman Allows Breach of Fiduciary Duty Claim to Proceed Against Corporate Directors," September 16, 2015
Finance & bankruptcy Law Blog Posts
- "Expansion of Eligibility and Additional Guidance on the Paycheck Protection Program (Title I of the CARES Act)," April 8, 2020
- "Updates on the Affiliation Rules Applicable to the Paycheck Protection Program (Title I of the CARES Act)," April 6, 2020
- "Updates on the Paycheck Protection Program under the CARES Act: The SBA’s April 2, 2020 Interim Final Rule," April 3, 2020
- "Overview Of The Paycheck Protection Program Under The Cares Act (Title I)," March 27, 2020
Labor Law Blog Posts
- Benefits PRO, 03.31.2020
- Planning and Best Practices for Employers in a Changed Workplace, Webinar, 05.28.2020