Getting Back To Business Webinar Series: Session Two
As states across the country start to loosen restrictions, businesses must start preparing their return to work plans while being mindful of the myriad of uncertainties surrounding testing, worker and customer safety, and evolving guidance from federal and state governmental agencies.
Join us for the second session of this two-part webinar series designed specifically for our clients and friends to address the legal and practical issues employers should be considering as they develop action plans for resuming operations. In tandem with Session One, Session Two will continue to synthesize the confusing and sometimes conflicting guidance provided by federal, state, and local government and public health and safety agencies in an integrated multijurisdictional presentation, with our experienced speakers highlighting state law differences on relevant topics.
Session Two will focus on:
- Wage & Hour Issues Upon the Return to Work
- The Paycheck Protection Program & Optimizing Loan Forgiveness
- Your Questions from Session One – Answered
- Policy Crafting – A Tour of Policies to Revisit & Changes to Implement
- Infected Employees or Third Parties – Workers’ Compensation & Other Remedies