2013 New York Labor & Employment Year In Review
Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics, including:
- Leading Court Decisions and Key Legislative Developments in 2013
- To Compete or Non-Compete: That is the Question Employers Considering Non-Compete Agreements Should Be Asking Themselves
- What's Reasonable and Who Decides? New Challenges in Disability Accommodation
- The Supreme Court has Spoken: Analyzing the Enforceability of Class Action Waivers in Arbitration Agreements
This 2.0 hour complimentary seminar will be presented by:
- Jonathan Stoler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin (New York office)
- Jack Kiley, Partner, Sheppard Mullin (New York office)
- Eric Raphan, Partner, Sheppard Mullin (New York office)
- Christopher Collins, Special Counsel, Sheppard Mullin (New York office)
3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
The Manhattan Ballroom
Grant Hyatt New York
109 East 42nd Street
(at Grand Central)
New York, NY 10117
Click here to register for this program.
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 2.0 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
Human Resources Certification Institute Credit
This program is pending approval for 2 (general) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 31, 2015).
Questions? Contact Meredith Greisman at email@example.com or by phone at 212.653.8450.