Momentum Event Group's ITAR Summit: Winter Edition
Deep Dive Approaches and Expert Strategies for Maintaining an Effective ITAR Compliance Program In Light of the ECR
Monday, January 27, 2014 - Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Irving Convention Center
Sheppard Mullin Panelist
J. Scott Maberry, Partner
Hear from seasoned in-house compliance officers and international trade counsel experienced in navigating ITAR regulations, including Sheppard Mullin Partner Scott Maberry, as they share with you proven strategies for tackling key compliance challenges including:
- Proposed Rules: Interpreting the Latest Proposed Rules for the CCL and Practical Strategies for Ensuring Compliance
- Final Rules: Interpreting the Latest Final Rule Additions for the CCL and Practical Strategies for Ensuring Compliance
- Classification and Jurisdictional Determinations: How to Obtain Proper Classification of ITAR Controlled Items, Technology and Related Services under Parts 120 & 121
- Obtaining Key Export Authorizations, Licenses and Exemptions
- Models for Optimizing Your Global ITAR Compliance Program
- ITAR Risk Exposure in M&A Transactions
Benchmark with your in-house peers during the roundtable and compliance-focused discussions on:
- Unique ITAR Compliance Challenges Associated with Technology Transfers
- Strategies for Minimizing Un-Authorized Re-Exports
- Satellite Reform Updates
Learn what steps your company should be taking now to continuously test and audit the effectiveness of your ITAR compliance program while keeping pace with new regulatory requirements and anticipating the impact of reform under the ECR. Attendees will walk away from this event with practical strategies you can take back to your company and implement immediately.
Reserve your space now to attend this advanced regulatory compliance event and gain specific strategies for maintaining compliance for ITAR controlled items.
Click here for more information and to register.