Maximizing the Benefits of Your International Structure
BDO Seidman, LLP and Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP Presents
"Maximizing the Benefits of Your International Structure"
May 13, 2008
7:30 - 8:00 a.m.
Breakfast & Program
8:00 - 9:30 a.m.
Hyatt Regency La Jolla
3777 La Jolla Village Drive
San Diego, CA 92122
Cary J.A. Berger, V.P. Policy & Compliance, Deputy General Counsel of Broadcom Corp.
Jerry Gumpel, Partner, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
Ethna Piazza, Partner, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
Sean Duggan, Senior Director International Tax, BDO Seidman
Mary Bielaska, Partner, BDO Consulting, BDO Seidman
Lee Duran, Partner, BDO Seidman - Moderator
The panelists will address many topics relevant to companies' investments and operations internationally, including:
- Integrated risk management and corporate governance
- International Tax Considerations
- Financial reporting and contractual compliance internationally
- Labor & Employment Issues
- Supply Chain Management
- Cultural Issues in doing business internationally
- Company perspectives on structuring and governance best practices
All participants will receive 1.0 CPE & CLE credit units.
Please contact us for more information:
Melissa Omphroy, (415) 774-2997 - firstname.lastname@example.org