Colin Davidson is an associate in the Finance and Bankruptcy Practice Group in the firm's New York office.
Alpha Media Holdings LLC — Representing Alpha Media Holdings LLC and 15 of its subsidiaries in their prearranged chapter 11 cases in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. Alpha Media is the largest privately-held radio broadcast and multimedia company in the United States, which owns or operates more than 200 radio stations that provide local news, sports, music, and entertainment to a weekly audience of more than 11 million listeners in 44 communities across the United States. Alpha Media’s prearranged chapter 11 cases were confirmed in just over 60 days and contemplated transactions that eliminated all of the Debtors’ prepetition funded debt obligations and provided the debtors with more than $120 million of exit financing.
Neiman Marcus Group — Representing the liquidating trustee, in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court of the Southern District of Texas, in the resolution of over 2,800 general unsecured claims in accordance with the debtors’ chapter 11 plan of reorganization.
‘Large Company Turnaround of the Year Award’ for service as lead restructuring counsel to Alpha Media, Turnaround Management Association’s Chicago/Midwest Chapter, 2021
- Recent Developments in Section 510 – SubordinationNorton Annual Survey of Bankruptcy Law, 2021 Edition
Cannabis Law Blog
- "The Cannabis Conundrum: Can Cannabis Companies File Chapter 15?," May 20, 2022
- Law360, 04.01.2021
- Law360, 01.25.2021
J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2017
B.A., The Catholic University of America, 2010
- Law Clerk, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York.
- Law Clerk, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of California.
- New York
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York