Gender Equality in the COVID-Impacted Workplace: A Global View
Tuesday, March 15, 2022
09:00 – 10:00 PDT
11:00 – 12:00 CDT
12:00 – 13:00 EDT
16:00 – 17:00 GMT
17:00 – 18:00 CEST
via Zoom Meeting
*Meeting details will be sent upon registration.*
To register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The COVID-19 pandemic, and the associated shift to working from home on a remote or hybrid basis, has presented a setback for gender equality in the workplace across the globe. In many ways, the pandemic has reversed progress and has exposed the reality of pre-existing workplace disparities.
Sheppard Mullin’s Women in Healthcare Leadership Collaborative is pleased to host a virtual conversation with Bird & Bird to discuss these important issues.
Topics will include:
- Gender equity issues in Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific
- Challenges around collecting and using diversity data
- The impact of the pandemic on gender equity
- Practical tips for leaders to promote gender equity in hybrid/remote teams
This event will include a presentation followed by a discussion, where audience participation is highly encouraged.
- Mikela Sutrina (Moderator), Partner, Labor & Employment, Sheppard Mullin
- Pattie Walsh, Partner and Head of the Asia-Pacific International Employment Group, Bird & Bird
- Emily Clark, Senior Associate, International Employment Group, Bird & Bird
- Rob Briggs, Senior Associate, International Employment Group, Bird & Bird
This activity has been approved for 1 hour of Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California in the subfield of Elimination of Bias. Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1 credit hour which may be applied toward the Diversity, Inclusion and Elimination of Bias requirement, and is suitable for non-transitional attorneys.
Credit in Illinois is pending.
Transitional attorneys will not be able to earn credit for this program.
*You must attend the full webinar to receive credit.
- Click here for more information on Sheppard Mullin's Women in Healthcare Leadership Collaborative (WHLC).
- Click here for more information on Sheppard Mullin's Labor & Employment Practice.
- This program is co-hosted by Bird & Bird. Click here for more information on Bird & Bird.
Questions? Please contact WHLC Co-Chairs, Amanda Zablocki and Danielle Vrabie, at email@example.com.