Sheppard Mullin's F&B Seminar & Kick-Off Reception
Industry Spotlight on Retail: Options and Opportunities In The Distressed Market
3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
Topics covered will include:
- Current Landscape of the Retail Industry: Indicators and Disruptors
- Can and Should Distressed Retailers Be Saved?
- Options and Fixes for Distressed Retailers
- Opportunities for Investors
This 1.5 hour complimentary seminar will be presented by:
- Christa Hart, Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting
- David Silverman, Senior Director - Retail Corporate Ratings, Fitch Ratings
- Craig Wolfe, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Malani Cademartori, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Garen Dodge, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Michael Driscoll, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.5 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
Questions? Contact Diana Chan at email@example.com or at 212.653.8463