Sheppard Mullin Seminar For The New York Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency ("KOTRA")
Protecting Your Business Interests: How to Successfully Operate a Business Under the Laws of the United States
9:45 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Sheppard Mullin New York
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
Please join our experience attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics, including:
- Corporate Formation, Financing and Related Issues
- Basic Employment Laws that Every Business Must Know
- Litigation Tips - Winning Business Disputes
- Intellectual Property from the Ground Up
- Adam Freiman, Partner, Sheppard Mullin New York
- Robert Friedman, Partner, Sheppard Mullin New York
- Paul Garrity, Partner, Sheppard Mullin New York
- Jonathan Stoler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin New York
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 2.0 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
Questions? Contact Diana Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 212.653.8463