Labor & Employment Law Update - Year in Review
New York Fall 2017
3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Registration
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Program
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Cocktails & hors d'oeuvres
466 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10017
*This program will also be streamed live with opportunity to ask questions via chat. To attend remotely, please use the registration link to sign up.
Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics, including:
- Leading Court Decisions and Key Legislative Developments
- The Tri-State Tour: Local Laws Enacted in the Second Half of 2017
- Background Check Law Collision: How to Simultaneously Navigate The Fair Chance Act, Article 23-A, and the FCRA
- Employee Mobility and Cross Border Employment Law Considerations
- Going Global: A Review of the Key Differences Between U.S. and European Employment Laws and Current Trends
Jonathan Stoler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
Lindsay Colvin Stone, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
Brian Murphy, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
Eric Raphan, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
Ian Hunter, Partner, Bird & Bird
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 2.0 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
This program is approved for 2 (general) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 31, 2017).
*HRCI credit not offered for remote participants.
Questions? Contact Casey Alexander via email or 2312.653.8191.